Sketch Hong Kong welcomes submissions from all permanent residents of Hong Kong aged 15 or over. Before submitting your sketch, please read the following terms and conditions carefully. Participation in this project constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out below.
Terms and Conditions for uploading sketches:
- Uploading images to the Sketch Hong Kong website:
i) Sketches must be owned by the participant. You must hold the copyright of the images that you upload. Images that are considered to infringe the copyright or trademarks of other individuals, organisations or companies will not be permitted.ii) Sketch Hong Kong will examine each submission to approve that it meets the criteria of depicting Hong Kong and its cultural heritage. Submissions that do not meet the criteria will not be permitted, and Sketch Hong Kong’s decision is final.iii) There is no limit to the number of sketches each person can upload to the website.
- By submitting the image(s) to Sketch Hong Kong, participants agree to allow Sketch Hong Kong to use the images for online and electronic promotional use without additional notice, which may include but is not limited to website, social media platform and materials for e-circulation. In all cases, the owner of the image(s) will be credited.
- Uploaded images may also be considered by Sketch Hong Kong for further publication use. Sketch Hong Kong will acquire consent from the owner before printing the image(s), and the owner of the image(s) will be credited.
- Persons who submit sketches should guarantee that all the information they provide is true and correct and that the images do not infringe the copyright or trademarks of other individuals, organisations or companies. If such information brings damage to Sketch Hong Kong or any other third person, the person or persons who submitted the image will undertake all civil liability thereof.
- Sketch Hong Kong has the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this project at any time without prior notice.
- Sketch Hong Kong has the right to modify the rules and contents of this activity at any time without prior notice.
- Sketch Hong Kong reserves the right to amend or cancel any of the above terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Sketch Hong Kong reserves the right to make the final decision.